Monday 16 February 2015

The Body Shop Haul♥


Being a fan of The Body Shop, I am forever browsing their website. A few weeks ago, I went onto their website, and it came up they had a sale on plus 40% off, so, I took the advantage and ordered some stuff. Least to say, I was super excited for it to come.


Since I don't own many of their products, as I ran out of them, I thought this would be ideal, and it's a good variety of products. It's a Christmas gift set, which is their "Coconut Festive Picks". It included a body wash, body scrub, body butter, bar of soap and a body puff. One word to describe this scent? Delicious! I'd never tried a body scrub from The Body Shop, but I was extremely happy with this little one. This set is originally £17, but with the sale and discount, it only came to £7.20.


I'm a big fan of the lip butters, and when I saw this little gift set, I just had to get it! Whenever I go shopping, and there's a Body Shop, I go in and just smell all the scents, because I love them, so I knew what to expect, scent wise. I love the lip balm - it's not greasy at all, in fact, it's quite moisturising. The body butter is wonderful, it makes your skin feel so smooth. Originally, this set was £7, but I got it for only £3.


As if I don't already own enough body washes, I got another. I got the "Brazil Nut Shower Cream". Oh my god, can we just talk about the smell of this?! It literally smells like caramel in a bottle, it smells phenomenal! It's 250ml, and I only paid £1.20 for it instead of £4, which is an absolute bargain! I can't find any of the "Brazil Nut" collection on their website, can anyone tell me in the comments if it's discontinued?


Every time, without fail, when I went into the Body Shop, I was always curious by this little bottle. It's the "Brazil Nut Beautifying Oil". It's suitable for hair and skin, so I thought I'd give it a go. I've used it on my skin, and it left it feels silky smooth, not oily at all! Originally, this costs £9.00 for 100ml, yet I only paid £2.70.


Like I've said, I had never tried a body scrub. I got one, as I'd wanted to get one for ages, and I also love the smell of their raspberry products. I picked out the "Raspberry Body Scrub". This actually looks like a tub of jam, but it works wonders on your skin! My skin was left feeling super afterwards. The smell is fabulous, so fruity yet I adore it. Usually these are £13, but I got mine for a total steal of £3.90!


Because I'd spent over a certain price, I got a free product. I got the "Absinthe Purifying Hand Cream". The packaging is a little unappealing, it looks a bit like acrylic paint. However, I love the smell of it! It's different, but nice. It works really well for dry hands, or just for hydrating hands in general. Like I said, I got it for free, but to buy it, it costs £5 (30 ml) or £11 (100ml).

What's your favourite product from The Body Shop that you recommend I try?


34 comments:

  1. I love the body shop too! Their products are just amazing. My favourite scent is pink grapefruit, and I'm going to pick up a pink grapefruit body sorbet soon <3

    Camilleeloisebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree, the quality is fab. Ooh the pink grapefruit smells terrific! x

      Delete
  2. I've never shopped at The Body Shop before but really want to! I love the items you bought, especially the lip set you got, it's super cute! I hope they have an awesome sale like this again soon!
    http://glamourandgiggles.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm honestly addicted to their products ahaa! The lip set also works well good! Hopefully they'll have another sale soon and you can try some products! x

      Delete
  3. The mango body butter is SO good. As is the satsuma. I've tried mini-sizes before. But I defo need to try more from this line. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it is well nice! Everything smells great from The Body Shop, not going to lie! You should try the body scrubs, they're amazing! x

      Delete
  4. The hair and skin oil is amazing! It's really helped me manage my split ends :) great blog post! xx

    Lauren | shynature.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works super on making your skin soft! Ooh I should try it on the end of my hair - thanks for the tips! Aw thank you! x

      Delete
  5. I love The Body Shop products specially their body butters. They're amazing :) Lovely haul! xxx
    www.wajihaslifediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the body shop so much! Definitely gonna try some of these things now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got to agree - it's one of my favourites! Should totally try the body scrubs as they work so well! x

      Delete
  7. I'm not a massive fan, but I'm absolutely in love with their cleansing butter at the moment. You scored some great deals! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh a cleansing butter? Sounds interesting! Aha yes I must agree, I did! x

      Delete
  8. I love their coconut and brazil nut ranges, they smell soooo good! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're fab! Love all the ranges though! Do you know if the Brazil Nut range is discontinued? Can't find it on their website! x

      Delete
  9. Such an amazing haul you have here! I love the Brazil Nut scent, it's so sensual. <3 You're definitely enabling my addiction. :P haha.

    xo Brigette from brigetteramos.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! It's definitely one of my new favourite scents! Aha I'm glad hehe! x

      Delete
  10. I love The Body Shop! I havn't tried their raspberry line yet but that scrub sounds nice. Their coconut stuff is super hydrating. My go to scents for their body stuff is grapefruit, peach, and brazil nut. I got their hand cream for free in my last order too and it arrived looking in similar shape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Body Shop is stunning! The raspberry range is so fruity and refreshing yet gorgeous all at the same time! Coconut products never fail to disappoint me. The grapefruit is such a Summer scent I think! The peach is gorgeous too! Brazil nut is one of my new favourites. Must I say, the hand cream may have unusual packaging but it's good stuff! x

      Delete
  11. Love the body shop! Just bought their tea tree range and it's amazing!

    www.milimanicure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fab! I've always wanted to try the tea tree range! You have made me want it even more aha x

      Delete
  12. I love Body Shop body butter. I so need to go shopping now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their body butters are brilliant! Ooh you definitely do hehe! x

      Delete
  13. I love all things body shop so this has tempted me even more to do a spree haha!! Thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. None of their products have disappointed me! You totally should do a mini spree hehe! x

      Delete
  14. I love The Body Shop and it wasn't really until recently that I became a big fan. I love their Brazil Nut scent and I'm really enjoying their cleansing balm and a new serum I picked up recently. I'm not sure why I overlooked this place for so long! Great products!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do love The Boy Shop masks-- I actually did a review awhile ago about their Mircrodermabrasion mask that I am a HUGE fan of! It was a great exfoliator! If you're looking for something new to get, I'd definitely recommend that one.

    iamkelskels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh never tried their masks! Was so tempted to get one though! Might need to read into it! x

      Delete
  16. I always hear rave reviews on Body Shop products but I've never tried any myself. I love body and hair oils so I'll have to check out that product. I can never resist a good sale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, they're totally worth the rave! You should treat yourself to something from the Body Shop! x

      Delete
  17. You got an amazing deal on your products! This is a brand I want to try a little more. I've done a few skincare products from them, but never tried the body products.
    www.DivaandtheDivine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't I?! The body products are great, you should treat yourself to some! x

      Delete

Make sure to drop a comment! Also, you can tweet me @blogsallbeautyy xx

All photos are taken and owned by blogsallbeautyy. All opinions are my own.. Powered by Blogger.