Monday 26 January 2015

My No.7 Makeup Collection&Favourites♥

No.7, a brand I hadn't tried then ended up with a fair little collection of their products. I must admit, I am a fan of their products!


My Favourites

This lipstick has been one of my favourites for ages! It's in Classic Rose, and the colour is super gorgeous. It applies so smoothly and the pigmentation is beyond me! It's not too pink, I'd say it's more of a rose pink nude. It costs £9.95 here and I totally recommend the colour. If you're in need for a rose-pink nude, this would be ideal.

Rate : 10/10

Mascara has got to be included! I love this one, it give such good volume to your lashes! I think the red, glittery packaging makes it look adorable. Sometimes, I feel too much mascara is on the wand, which can leave your lashes clumpy, therefore I wipe some mascara off the wand, and then apply it! It makes your eyes appear bigger and more awake looking. I think mine is smaller than average, as it was in a gift set, but you can buy it for £13.50 here, and if you're looking for a mascara worth spending a bit more money on, this is it!

Rate : 8/10

I've recently started using eyeshadow a lot more, and when I received this palette at Christmas, I couldn't get over how gorgeous it was! From the packaging to the actual colour range, I couldn't wait to use this! Sadly, I believe it's limited edition, and is no longer sold anymore, but it's a mixture of No.7 eyeshadows, mostly shimmers with a few mattes, it's truly stunning!

Rate : 9/10

Another eyeshadow, except this is an individual. I usually prefer palettes, but this little cosmetic is an exception! It's the bottom shade from the Cappuccino trio. I've been loving gold eyeshadows, and when I found this, I instantly knew I'd love it and that it'd come with great use! You can buy it for £7.00 here, and if you love gold eyeshadows, you need this in your collection!

Rate : 9/10

My last favourite is a lipgloss, and it's a high shine, meaning it's glossy looking! It's in the shade Glaze, and oh my goodness, can we take a moment to look at how gorgeous the colour is?! I got it, and wasn't 100% sure if I was keen on the colour, as I don't tend to go for browns/nude colours, but I was so wrong! I love it! Never judge a book by it's cover I guess! You can buy it for £9.00 here, and I'm so happy to own this, as it's gorgeous!

Rate : 10/10

No.7 has a range of gorgeous products, which are perfection in my opinion! I wouldn't say it's typically drugstore, but it isn't highend either, it's in the middle. You absolutely get what you pay for as they're all high-quality products. They're all available to buy from Boots.

Do you own any No.7 products? If so, whats your favourite products?


4 comments:

  1. That lipstick and the eyeshadows look pretty nice! Thanks for sharing!

    Leather & Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah they're so pretty! Should definitely check the products out! x

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty lipstick shade, and that palette looks fab x
    Laura | A Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the lipstick, not only is it gorgeous but it's moisturising! It honestly is, shame it's limited edition! x

      Delete

Make sure to drop a comment! Also, you can tweet me @blogsallbeautyy xx

All photos are taken and owned by blogsallbeautyy. All opinions are my own.. Powered by Blogger.