Monday 9 July 2018

A Hair Favouriteđź’•

Dry shampoo can be a tricky one. Either it works wonders, or it leaves your hair in an absolute riot whereby it doesn't fit it's purpose. Some dry shampoos have made my hair looks greasier than before I used the product, have made my hair go pure white and just won't blend. Everyone always raves about Batiste. I knew it was a reliable product because I had heard lots of good reviews about it from blogs and YouTube. I had been using Lee Stafford ones but once they ran out, I gave into the hype and I bought a tin of Batiste.

Well strictly speaking, it wasn't quite like that. I was needing some dry shampoo, and whilst in Asda, went to the haircare aisle. Batiste was on sale, so instantly was drawn towards it. I noticed how many different scents they had available! The pretty, bright packaging caught my eye, and I ended up choosing the Cherry version. The scent sure didn't disappoint. It says that it's "fruity and cheeky cherry", and it's ever so fresh, and gives your hair that quick and instant refresh it requires. It also provides you with volume too, making your hair easier to work with.

One tin did last me a good few months as well, which I was impressed at. I don't like to use it too frequently just in case I dry my scalp out. I'd say that I maybe use it, on average, 1-2 times a week, depending on how desperately I need to use it. After I had finished the tin, whilst in Bodycare, I picked another one up, which was significantly cheaper. I didn't think anything of it because I thought "aw, it's just because it's Bodycare and they sell things at a discounted price". One I got home, I noticed that not all the writing was in English. The product is pretty much the same, however, I feel that it is a bit more powder based than the other one.

All over,I haven't been let down by Batiste. I feel their dry shampoos are ideal for those who simply don't have the time, or can't be bothered, to wash their hair on a specific morning, or are looking for an easy way to create volume. These products tend to be on offer in Superdrug, and at the moment, the 200ml can is £2.99, and beautycard members can save up to 1/3 on certain Batiste products - so what are you waiting for? Get in there!

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to drop a comment! Also, you can tweet me @blogsallbeautyy xx

All photos are taken and owned by blogsallbeautyy. All opinions are my own.. Powered by Blogger.