Monday 4 June 2018

Being Love Struckđź’•

Firstly, hello! I am here and I have finally returned. I haven't posted since the start of May, and it feels weird - it feels weird to be blogging again, but a good sort of weird! I intend on spending a lot of time working on BAB over the Summer to make it the best it can be! And secondly, thankyou to those who supported me throughout my blogging break.

Not only was it my blog's birthday in April, but it was also my own birthday. And it isn't a birthday (or Christmas) if you don't get a bottle of perfume/aftershave, am I right? This year, my parents got me the Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush perfume - I already have the original Lovestruck perfume, as well as previously owning the Princess and Rock Princess perfumes in the past, so I knew that this wouldn't be a let down. With the aesthetically pleasing packaging and bright colours, I knew it was going to be loved very dearly.

The notes in this perfume are rather interesting and exotic, and are as follow: top notes of sparkling champagne accord, pink pepper and apricot blossom. Heart notes of pink passion flower, marigold and white freesia. Dry notes of cashmere woods, sheer musk and white amber. Together, they combine to create a beautiful, Summer-infused scent. It is described as being a "flower bouquet in a bottle", which is sure is accurate and representative of the perfume. It's a light, fresh and fruity perfume which I have been loving lately, especially throughout the month of May, also known as Scotland's Summer of 2018 when the sun was shining. 

It's a perfume which I personally like wearing. I love the original lovestruck, so I knew that this couldn't be a disappointment - Vera Wang perfumes are created with a whole lot of care and love. I received this as a gift, and I know that it is worthwhile buying it for someone.

Have you tried this Lovestruck perfume? 

xx

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I haven't tried this yet, but it sounds really lovely!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vera wang perfumes especially the lovestuck bottles
    so lucky !
    https://eilidhcross.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bottles are enough reason to buy the perfumes! x

      Delete
  3. Glad you were pleased to receive another bottle. I cant resist the beautiful bottles and the scent is always amazing. đź’—đź’—

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always! Beautiful bottles will forever draw me into a perfume x

      Delete
  4. This bottle is stunning! Welcome back to blogging, I cant wait to read more posts of yours!

    Niamh | Grab A Cuppa xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sure to catch anyone's attention! Aw thank you so much for such a warm welcome! x

      Delete

Make sure to drop a comment! Also, you can tweet me @blogsallbeautyy xx

All photos are taken and owned by blogsallbeautyy. All opinions are my own.. Powered by Blogger.