Monday 14 July 2014

Review ~ Rimmel Kate Moss Mascara♥

Firstly, I'd like to apologise for no post last week. I was away and didn't have my laptop to post up, therefore I was unable. Also, the Wifi connection was really bad!
Anyway, today's post is a review on the Rimmel mascara in the Kate Moss collection (Yes, two Rimmel posts in a row!). I bought this mascara about a month or two ago now, when I went shopping with my friend, Emma (She's also a blogger, I'll insert her link below). I must say, I love this mascara, so far it's all great!


So this is the packaging. It's quite a simple tube, but it looks good. The shiny effect looks quite nice. In my opinion, I'd say it's quite professional looking, and looks like a make-up item many make-up artists would have! This mascara is in the shade "Eye Rock Jet Black".


My favourite thing about the mascara is the brush, it's so cool! They call it a "Brokenheart" brush. I actually think in person it looks bigger and thicker, but this is the best I could do. One thing I love about this brush is how it makes my lashes look. There is nothing worse than having clumpy eyelashes! This mascara though spreads out the lashes, making them look really long and black.

For what I payed for it, which I believe was either £4.99 or £5.99, it's pretty impressive. I did expect it to be good though since it's a Rimmel product, and most their products are amazing!

That sums up my review on the Rimmel Kate Moss mascara. I hope you consider buying this mascara as it is not a let-down, in fact it is probably the best mascara I've ever bought so far!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to drop a comment! Also, you can tweet me @blogsallbeautyy xx

All photos are taken and owned by blogsallbeautyy. All opinions are my own.. Powered by Blogger.