Monday 13 November 2017

Ted Baker Makeup♥

Ted Baker beauty is kinda of incredible, and I'm referring to both the beauty range and makeup range. I adore both, and the packaging is of such a high standard. I hadn't really tried much of their makeup range before now, and this box I received for Christmas is a beauty lovers definition of heaven - makeup brushes and makeup, an ideal box full of goodies for someone who wishes to try out Ted Baker. I adore the packaging theme which the set follows - gold and white (a beauty bloggers dream!) - and looks beautiful in a collection.


Two absolutely stunning lipsticks were in the set - a pink nude and a nude brown. The pink lipstick is such a beautiful shade which is versatile enough to wear on a daily basis. It's girly and feminine, but it pulls together a whole makeup look. The formula is smooth and creamy, and glides on your lips as easy as pie. The nude lipstick is not as brown toned as it appears, in fact, it's more a "your lips but better" with a hint of brown shimmer throughout. I wasn't sure how it'd look with my skin tone, but it looks quite nice actually.

I was delighted to see it was a straight wand and a lengthening mascara. It doesn't seem to clump and the formula is one which I adore as it applies really easily. I normally curl my lashes beforehand, and the mascara looks incredible on my lashes - they look long and full. It's even that good that I use it alone without layering other mascaras on top.


Let's take a moment to appreciate how beautiful the packaging is of both of these products - Insta-worthy or what? The bronzer and blush duo is amazing. Both do have a slight shimmer to them, however, it doesn't ruin the product. The bronzer is more ideal for bronzing rather than contouring, and the blush makes the cheeks appear naturally flushed and healthy without looking too over the top. The trio of shadows is just stunning. I adore all three of the shades as a combination, and the gold is my favourite shade of course. The pigmentation is insanely crazy, but fallout is always at a minimum.

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about blush sticks. I don't like them that much as I feel like I'm tugging at my cheeks too much. But, they work a lot better as lipsticks. They blend easier and the colour appears so natural. I know already that this is going to be an ideal Spring/Summer lip colour because of it's warm tones.

Not only is the makeup range a winner to me because of it's high quality, but because the packaging is sure to catch anyone's eyes. The products feel extremely luxurious and I adore using them, and due to my organised personality, I like using the Ted Baker brushes with the makeup because they match.

Have you tried the Ted Baker makeup range?


10 comments:

  1. Haven't tried anything from ted Baker but might give them a try now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's just take a moment to appreciate the pretty pictures you took! I literally love the packaging of all these products and that blush/bronzer duo looks amazing xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg Ted Baker has makeup products! My wallet is going to cry, a lot. xx

    Carolina's Makeup Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. That packaging though!

    Love it

    https://indianbudgetbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've recently received a Ted Baker gift set for my birthday and am so excited to begin using it! I absolutely love the packaging, reminds me a lot of Charlotte Tilbury! Great post. x

    Lizzie | wwww.lizziegines.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Make sure to drop a comment! Also, you can tweet me @blogsallbeautyy xx

All photos are taken and owned by blogsallbeautyy. All opinions are my own.. Powered by Blogger.