Monday 14 January 2019

A Cheap Marc Jacobs Daisy💕

Admit it, we all love a bargain. Nothing beats saving a few pennies here and there if possible. I won't lie - I do particularly enjoy expensive perfumes. Typically, I receive them as gifts, but I can tell you, they are worth every penny. If you're a fan of Marc Jacobs Daisy, then let me introduce you to Miss Daisy.

The bottle is slightly different, but it would be rather difficult to replicate such a beautiful, detailed and delicate bottle. The resemblance I notice is the bottle cap, whereby its meant to look like a flower/petals, just like the Marc Jacobs bottle itself. Nonetheless, I'm actually shocked at the scent, and how alike it is to the original itself. Infused with notes of wild berries, white violet, Jasmine and Sandalwood, these are the exact notes which are blended together to create Daisy, as stated on the Boots website. Impressive, isn't it?

I own Daisy, so I'm able to compare the two, and I can, hands down, admit they smell. very similar. I love Daisy, but at £50+ per bottle, its not one I'll wear on a day-to-day basis, whereas Miss Daisy has a bargain price of £2-3, and I'll happily wear it everyday because its inexpensive enough to replace. Of course, it's lasting power isn't as strong as Daisy itself - I find myself needing to top up throughout the day - but I guess that this is expected. Apart from that, I love it - I can wear one of my favourite scents on a daily basis without feeling like I'm "wasting it", which is ideal.

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to drop a comment! Also, you can tweet me @blogsallbeautyy xx

All photos are taken and owned by blogsallbeautyy. All opinions are my own.. Powered by Blogger.