Thursday 10 April 2014

Barry M "Natural Glow Shadow and Blush Palette" ~ Review♥


Today I thought I should do a review on the new Barry M palette, and it's the "Natural Glow Shadow and Blush Palette" I haven't had this palette very long, but I have experimented with the different eye-shadows. I haven't yet tried out the blush, but I shall get round to that!



As you can see, the packaging is very simple, yet looks sleek and pretty. It is well presented and is sure to catch anyone's attention.



The colours are very natural, but you can gradually build up colour. A few are matte, and a few have a hint of shimmer, though you do not notice the shimmer whilst wearing on your eyelid. I like to use the first colour (from left) all over my eyelid, the second colour in my inner corner and mix the third colour and fourth colour for my crease! I personally think it looks nice but maybe that's just my opinion:)


I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone looking for a bargain, it is only £6.49 in any Superdrug or Boots. It's also good for anyone who is a beginner with makeup!

All in all, it's a great palette for what you pay! I would give it an 8/10, since I haven't tried the blush yet.



2 comments:

  1. HEYHEY!!!! Here's a comment on your very first post and you know what?!!? I LOVE IT!!!!! I haven't tried this palette before but I will now you've mentioned it!! Thanks Jasmine!! hehehee!!! =P xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Make sure to drop a comment! Also, you can tweet me @blogsallbeautyy xx

All photos are taken and owned by blogsallbeautyy. All opinions are my own.. Powered by Blogger.