Monday 13 October 2014

W7 "In The Buff" Eyeshadow Palette - A Naked 2 Dupe?!♥

A few months back, I heard many people raving and reviewing the W7 "In The Buff" Eyeshadow palette. I didn't think much of it until I heard it was a dupe for Urban Decay's NAKED 2, I just decided I'd get it and give it a try, since I had my eye on the Urban Decay palettes for a while. Only main difference? The price. Naked 2 - £37. In The Buff - £5 (That's what I paid, the prices vary depending on where you get it)


The packaging is a simple, metal tin. It's really easy to keep clean. Personally, I like it, however it might not be to everyone's liking. It's too large to fit in my make-up bag, therefore I keep it in a separate drawer, so some people might dislike it due to it's size.


Left to Right - "Buff", "Camel", "Sand", "Dust", "Chocolate", "Topaz", "Earth", "Storm", "Silk", "Wave", "Thunder" and "Onyx".

I've not experimented with every shade yet, but I have tried most of them. They're all so pretty, and pigmented. Like the Naked 2 palette, this comes with 2 matte shades, and the rest are slightly shimmery. So far, my favourite shades are - Buff, Sand, Chocolate, Silk and Wave. Every other one is also very pretty though. Some shades are quite dark, and I don't tend to wear dark eyeshadow, but I shall play around with them soon!



This isn't my photo, but the top palette is the Naked 2, with the bottom one being the In the buff. As you can see, they're very similar!

I almost forgot to mention, it comes with a brush. I didn't take a photo as I forgot, mainly because it's kept in a container with my other brushes as I don't like keeping brushes in palettes..

It's definitely a good palette for the price of £5. Since I've bought it, I've heard more and more people talk about it! If you're wanting the Naked 2, but aren't sure about spending £37, I'd 100% recommend this as it's a dupe, and is £32 cheaper. If you would like any more detail about the palette, leave me a question below in the comments section.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to drop a comment! Also, you can tweet me @blogsallbeautyy xx

All photos are taken and owned by blogsallbeautyy. All opinions are my own.. Powered by Blogger.