Monday 6 October 2014

VO5 Hair Products Recommendations♥

If you're like me and have straight hair, but wish for curly hair, you curl it, correct? Well, I know I do. I had been looking for a new hairspray as I had ran out of my previous hairspray, but when I happened to see that Boots had an offer on VO5 hair products (2 for £5.50) I decided to snap up two products.


I can't recommend the VO5 "High Volume Hairspray" enough. It smells amazing (Which I like in a hairspray as I hate ones with that disgusting hairspray smell..), it holds hair in place and claims to be weather resistant, for I believe it is as I've had it in my hair when it's been windy and pouring with rain before! There's nothing worse than a sticky hairspray, which makes your hair hard or stick together like twigs. It brushes out so easily, because I've tried my fair share of hairsprays, and this is possibly the easiest to brush out so far! For £3.29, it's good and I highly recommend it!


I wasn't in need of a mousse, but I thought why not for a change? This VO5 "Extra Body Styling Mousse" is the first mousse I've tried, and I'm impressed! At first, I was panicking it was going to be sticky, as it seemed quite sticky, but when I put it in my hair, it was fine! I was a bit hesitant as I've never used mousse before, I didn't know what to expect but it turned out much better than originally thought. I'd recommend this to someone looking for an affordable yet reasonably good mousse, as it costs £3.89.

I highly recommend both these products. I've tried the VO5 "Smoothly Does It Heat Protect Styling Spray" before and I was a fan of it - mainly because it made my hair smell nice and feel super-duper soft! I think the packaging of them look appealing as they're pink and girly, so they will catch anyone's eye! I'm sure that all the VO5 hair products that are in the pink packaging smell the same - they smell gorgeous (Weird to say about hair products but it needed said!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to drop a comment! Also, you can tweet me @blogsallbeautyy xx

All photos are taken and owned by blogsallbeautyy. All opinions are my own.. Powered by Blogger.