Monday 22 May 2017

A Naked 3 Dupe♥

It's no surprise that majority of people love a dupe. I know for sure I do - it gives me an experience of the product before buying the real thing. W7 are famous for their dupes, and it's no shock why - they're amazing. Their products are similar to some of the big brands - Benefit, Urban Decay etc. They're well known for their dupes of the Urban Decay Naked Palettes. I like the look of the Naked 3, so what else did I do other than go out and buy the dupe, the W7 In The Nude?

The packaging is not identical but similar. It has the rose gold packaging, resembling the Naked 3, as well as a slight pattern on the tin. The packaging is sturdy and is quite metal like, so it will survive any bumps and bashes. The inside sadly doesn't contain a mirror, which is a slight disadvantage but nonetheless. The Naked 3 consists of mainly pink tones, hence why the colours inside this palette are. Inside, there's a gap for where a makeup brush comes. Don't get too excited, it's only a sponge applicator, however, it's actually pretty decent. There's a mixture of lights, pinks and dark colours; a mixture of mattes and shimmers; and a few glitters.


To me, this palette looks stunning. It's picturesque and photogenic. It's capable to create subtle day looks or dramatic evening looks, or in between. The shadows are pigmented and buttery, making them easy to blend. When used in conjunction with my Real Technique eye brushes, the finish is impeccable. I often leaving this palette sitting in the backseat, but when I use it again, I rekindle my love for it. The names are also adorable.

I've never tried the Naked 3, but some of my friends own it and say it's almost identical. Who knows, maybe one day I'll fork out the money and buy the Naked 3!

Do you own the Naked 3? Is this a good dupe?



12 comments:

  1. I've got the Naked 3 palette and I love it (I won it in a giveaway on my birthday last year, it was such a good day). I don't use the mirror inside, but I LOVE the brush, it's double-ended and so great for blending

    Steph - www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Naked 3 palette and also love a good dupe. The rosy tones in the palette look very similar. You scored!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it is really similar, surprised they got it so spot on! x

      Delete
  3. I've this palette and I really like the color selections. All the shades are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to bring it to the front of my makeup collection again! x

      Delete
  4. I've tried a few W7 palettes in the past & was seriously impressed. These shades look so pretty. x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their palettes are really good considering they're so cheap! x

      Delete
  5. I have both of these palettes! W7 is great only falling behind on the pigmentation in some shades in my opinion!xx

    Lucy | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have to agree, some of the glitter shades are not of great pigmentation! x

      Delete
  6. This really looks like a good dupe for the Naked3! I don't own either of the palettes myself but the shades definitely do look very similar! This actually looks like the perfect palette for summer too with all the pinks and shimmery shades ♥︎ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's honestly so similar! It's certainly a great option to try before buying the real thing IMO so you can get a feel for the shades! x

      Delete

Make sure to drop a comment! Also, you can tweet me @blogsallbeautyy xx

All photos are taken and owned by blogsallbeautyy. All opinions are my own.. Powered by Blogger.