Monday 1 May 2017

Vera Wang Lovestruck♥

Vera Wang's Princess collection has became one of my favourite ranges quickly due to it's beautifully designed bottles and sweet loving scents. Slowly but surely have I moved onto trying out the Lovestruck range, and for Christmas, received the original fragrance. As I knew how much I admired the Princess range, I knew that I would have high standards for this range too.

I must admit that the bottle is up there with Marc Jacobs - just look at it! It has such a plain yet pretty design, with the main focus on the lid. The overall aesthetics of the bottle are rather pleasant, and looks elegant too. It's one you want to keep on display for sure - why would you want to keep this beauty hidden away in a box?

The scent itself is sweet and girly yet not sickly or overpowering. It's definitely a wearable perfume for a daily basis, and I love it. Although it's sweet, I feel as though it has quite a floral tinge to it also. The notes are as of the following:

Top notes of Pink Guava, Angelica Flower and Mandarin.
Heart notes of Indian Jasmine Sambac, Tuberose Buds and Blue Lotus Blossom.
Base notes of Sheer Musk, Precious Woods and Vanilla.

As you can see, it's quite a vast mixture of notes, which all collectively create a wonderful perfume, one which I feel deserves more recognition in the beauty world. Not only does the scent smell divine, but the bottle just tops it off. If you haven't ever tried this perfume specifically, or even the Vera Wang range, I suggest you do as you won't regret it!


24 comments:

  1. I smelled this in Boots the other day and loved it!
    Whoopsitshannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Packaging looks cute. I'll have to pop in to a Boots to have a smell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vera Wang's packaging is always so fun. I haven't smelled this one but Princess is definitely bomb so I'm sure this one smells great too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got princess too, so I'm guessing that you will love this too! x

      Delete
  4. I love the packaging of this! Simple yet creative!
    Kayleigh, www.kay-l-w.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always read amazing things about the Vera Wang Lovestruck fragrance! Your review of it and the images totally capture the hype! It sounds like a lovely scent! <3
    Kinga xx
    http://rockthisrunway.com/2017/05/oblivion/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel I was late onto the bandwagon but I love it! x

      Delete
  6. I've had my eye on this for a while, and it sounds wonderful, the way you're describing it! x
    Lots of love,
    Marina Rosie xx
    http://marinawriteslife.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the look of this bottle! Id be tempted to buy it just for show haha . xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds amazing! I love Vera Wang she is so inspiring. I have smelled some of the other perfumes she has and she can never go wrong. This beauty is a must try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't go wrong with a Vera Wang perfume, always a winner x

      Delete
  9. I'm not a fan of sickly scents either so maybe I need to check this out at the store. The bottle is beaut!! x

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This would be ideal then! The bottle is enough reason to buy it! x

      Delete

Make sure to drop a comment! Also, you can tweet me @blogsallbeautyy xx

All photos are taken and owned by blogsallbeautyy. All opinions are my own.. Powered by Blogger.