Monday 6 July 2020

Dreaming Of Summer Days💕

I absolutely love having a selection of body sprays. On days where I'm just in the house, I don't tend to wear perfume, instead I go for a body spray. I also like to carry one in my bag when I'm out the house just incase I feel like a top up during the day. Much like perfumes, I own a variety of scents, so I have different ones to pick from depending on what I fancy wearing. I am Impulse loyal, their body sprays are one of my favourites (read more here and here), but after browsing the Savers site, I came across this body spray, and needless do I need to say anymore?

Love Island Strawberry Daiquiri || £1.99 - There were 3 scents available - Strawberry Daiquiri, Pina Colada and Mai Tai - and not knowing what any of them smelt like, I went with the logical choice of Strawberry Daiquiri because the bottle is pink. Literally. And, I don't regret my choice at all, I LOVE it! As the name would suggest, the scent is meant to resemble the cocktail itself; infused with wild strawberries (fraise des bois), blackcurrant, juniperberry, and sandalwood. I've never had a strawberry daiquiri before, so I can't compare it, however, I can tell you that it is definitely fruity and sweet, but not sickly and overpowering at the same time. It reminds me of summer time.

It's only 100ml, which means it's small enough for on the go. It's quite lightweight yet lasts quite a long period of time too. As it's quite sweet, it might not be for everyone's taste, but if you're a fan of fruity scents, give this a bash! I know I really want to try the other two scents available too. Definitely makes me dream of holidays, sun and general summer (oh, and not to mention cocktails!) 

xx

2 comments:

Make sure to drop a comment! Also, you can tweet me @blogsallbeautyy xx

All photos are taken and owned by blogsallbeautyy. All opinions are my own.. Powered by Blogger.